Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PROJECT 2 TYPOLOGIES Part 1

Hi all

This week you should start to think what kind of architectural type your project corresponds to. You could say: "Must I define my building along these lines...I am designing a work/living space". However, we argue that this is too vague a definition. It has a strong functional undercurrent and it automatically tends towards the design of domestic space.
Hence, it is suggested that you think of the TYPE. It is a suggestion of course but it will give your project A HIGH DEGREE OF DEFINITION in terms of light and view.

The possible types are:
P L A T F O R M
C A V E / B U N K E R
http://www.dezeen.com/2009/01/11/boxhome-by-rintala-eggertsson-architects/


T O W E R

H A B I T A B L E _B R I D G E
AND OTHER TYPOLOGIES LIKE
M A Z E/ L A B Y R I N T H
THERE COULD BE OTHERS..........